FAMILY SUPPORT RESOURCES
Sex Abuse Treatment Center (SATC) of Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children
A statewide program that provides comprehensive services for survivors of sexual assault.
- Main Line: (808) 535-7600
- Hotline available 24 Hours – 7 Days a Week: (808) 524-7273
Catholic Charities Hawaii (CCH)
CCH offers individuals, couples, and families the support for healthy relationships and personal wellness to address issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, grief, abuse, trauma, family problems and relationship challenges.
- Help Line: (808) 527-4470
- *Click – Programs and Services – scroll to – Counseling and Mental Health
- *Fillable contact form: Click – Resources – then – Contact Us.
Children and Family Service (CFS)
Our statewide support, counseling, and therapeutic programs help individuals and families heal from trauma, prevent abuse and neglect, and can break the cycle of generational poverty.
Domestic Violence and Abuse Hotlines – Available 24 Hours a Day – 7 Days a Week
- O’ahu – (808) 841-0822 or (808) 526-2200
- *Click – I Need Help!
Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division (CAMHD)
The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division (CAMHD) provides mental health services free of charge for eligible children and youth in Hawaii who have severe emotional and/or behavioral challenges.
- 24 Hour Crisis Line: 1 (800) 753-6879
Adult Mental Health Division (AMHD)
The Mission of the Department of Health is to protect and improve health and the environment for all people in Hawaii.
- Crisis Line: (808) 586-4686
- Neighbor Islands: 1 (800) 753-6879
Hawaii ACCESS Line, Suicide Crisis Line, AMHD, ACCESS Crisis Line, 24-hour
Provides a team of trained and experienced professionals to provide help in times of mental health crisis; available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
24/7 Crisis Line: (808) 832-3100
Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC)
DVAC provides immediate service and support to individuals who are in crisis as a result of intimate partner violence.
- Oahu Helpline: (808) 531-3771
- E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Assistance for Victims
Crime Victim Compensation Commission (CVCC)
The Commission provides compensation to victims of violent crimes for their crime-related injuries and losses, and to “Good Samaritans” for injuries or property damage suffered in the prevention of a crime or apprehension of a criminal.
- Phone: (808) 587-1143
District Court Forms – Temporary Restraining Order (TRO)
- Click – Self Help then Court Forms
- Scroll to Court Forms by Circuit/First Circuit (O’ahu)
- Click – District Court Civil Claims
- Scroll to the bottom until you see Temporary Retraining Order (TRO)
Family Courts – Hawaii State Judiciary
- Scroll to – Domestic Violence/Restraining Order
- Click – District Court Protective Orders
Children’s Justice Center – O’ahu
The Children’s Justice Center is a child friendly site for law enforcement and child welfare professional interviews of child victims and witnesses. Crisis counseling and referrals to resources are provided at the time of the interview.
- Phone: (808) 534-6700
Honolulu Police Department (HPD)
- Call 911 to police report a crime
- Criminal Investigation Division Main Line: (808) 723-3609
CWS programs include family strengthening and support, child protection, foster care, adoption, independent living and licensing of resource family homes, group homes and child-placing organizations.
- *Click – Child Welfare Services (CWS)
- To Report Child Abuse or Neglect: (808) 832-5300
- To Report Child Trafficking: (808) 832-1999
Legal and Advocacy Services
Department of the Prosecuting Attorney
- Main Line: (808) 768-7400
The main goal of the Victim/Witness Kokua Services is to provide specialized services to victims/witnesses of violent crime who are going through the criminal justice system.
- Office Hours: Mon.-Fri., 7:45-4:30 p.m.
- Phone: (808) 768-7401 (Office)
- Fax: (808) 768-6417
- TTY: (808) 768-7404
- Toll Free Calls: 1-800-531-5538
The mission of the Legal Aid Society of Hawaii is to address critical legal needs through high quality legal advocacy, outreach, and education in the pursuit of fairness and justice.
Volunteer Legal Services Hawaii
We are an organization that provides legal assistance to the low to moderate income community through education, legal advice clinics, brief services, and referrals to pro bono attorneys for direct representation.
- Phone: (808) 848-5555 and press “3”
- Phone: (808) 456-5555 press “3”
- Phone: (808) 422-2222
- Phone: 1 (808) 233-3333
- Free No Coins: 1 (877) 531-1333
The Parent Line is a free statewide confidential telephone line. Provides resources on child behavior, child development, parenting, caregiver support, and community resources.
- Saturday – Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- O’ahu: (808) 526-1222
- Toll Free: 1 (800) 816-1222
Parents and Children Together (PACT)
PACT promotes meaningful and healthy relationships between parents and children, while creating support systems that empower people who often have nowhere else to turn.
PACT Domestic Violence Support & Shelter Access Line available 24/7 (808) 526-2200
Domestic Violence Prevention and Intervention
- Family Peace Center (FPC)
- FPC promotes family peace by teaching non-violent problem solving skills and emphasizing partnership, equality and respect among families.
- Phone: (808) 832-0855
Military Family & Support Center
Victim Advocate After-Hours Crisis Line:
-Navy/Air Force: (808) 590-7719
-Army: (808) 624-SAFE (7233)
-Marine Corps: (808) 216-7175
-Military One Source: 1-800-342-9647
-Domestic Violence Awareness Center: 808-531-3771
Family Advocacy Program
Provides immediate intervention, safety and support to victims, as well as behavioral education and counseling to offenders to reduce or eliminate the risk of future abuse
Community Resource Guide