JOIN US AND GET INVOLVED
Your Donation Makes a Difference
Friends of the Children’s Justice Center brings hope and healing to the lives of child victims in many different ways. Every gift is used to support with one or more of the following:
• Coping with a crisis
• Enhancing relationships with their family or guardian
• Reducing family stress
• Meeting basic family needs
• Supporting social behavior
• Improving academic performance in school
• Taking care of mental and physical health
• Instilling self-esteem and confidence
• Creating stronger peer relations
Donations to the Friends of the Children’s Justice Center are used for things that are often overlooked or are taken for granted, but can make a world of difference in the lives of young children and teens who must face the after-effects of abuse.
This can include diapers for a newborn, school supplies, a bus pass to attend therapy sessions, after-school classes, clothing and personal grooming products for teens, boxing lessons, performing arts classes, self-esteem building classes, and a bed and bedding. All of these items or services help to foster healing and create a positive path toward healing and recovery for children.
Our donation numbers